Snoring isn’t sexy. And the solutions are even less sexy.
Getting more sleep can actually have a major impact on your health and well being. Sleep disorders are common in both men and women: The National Institutes of Health estimates that sleep-related problems affect 50 to 70 million Americans of all ages and socioeconomic classes. The cumulative effects of sleep loss and sleep disorders represent a public health problem and have been associated with a wide range of health consequences including hypertension, diabetes, obesity, depression, heart attack, stroke, and at-risk behaviors. And of course, the real elephant in the room: you or your partner is sleeping on the couch.
Sleep is increasingly recognized as important to public health, with sleep insufficiency linked to motor vehicle crashes, industrial disasters, and medical and other occupational errors. Sleep insufficiency may be caused by broad scale societal factors such as round-the-clock access to technology and work schedules, but sleep disorders such as insomnia or obstructive sleep apnea also play an important role. Snoring is a major indicator of obstructive sleep apnea. A sleep partner who snores can have a significant impact on the quality of sleep of their partner. Seriously, wouldn’t you want your partner to do whatever it takes to help you get a better night’s sleep?
Finally, a comfortable snore reducing no-snore pillow.
- Built-in support system cradles head and neck to help keep your chin out and airway more open
- Exclusive NightCare SmartFoam conforms to the natural contours of your shoulders, neck and head for custom pressure-relief and support
- Channeled neck pillow profile helps improve alignment of head and neck
- 3 removable foam inserts for customized neck support
- 2 removable SmartFoam layers allow you to adjust the height of the pillow for small, medium and tall sleepers
- NightCare SmartFoam is made with natural green tea, active charcoal and natural seed oil to help neutralize odors
- Pillow cover is removable and machine-washable
- Fits into a standard pillow case
- Measures 25.5″ x 13″ x 5.5″
Our pillow lets you sleep in your customary natural position! And it is perfect for either back or side sleepers.
Using an innovative design, the new and improved NightCare No-Snore pillow is clinically tested to help reduce snoring while letting users keep their natural sleeping positions. No straps, slings, sleeves, or new sleeping style needed.
The NightCare No-Snore was also designed for side-sleepers with a patented molded cups that comfortably cradle your ears while your head remains fully supported. This position straightens the neck and helps open the airway to reduce snoring and reduces stress on your neck and spine while you get a great nights sleep.
The NightCare No-Snore Pillow is the only pillow on the market today that is clinically proven to help reduce snoring and sleep apnea. It gives you comfort and results, no matter how you sleep.
Built-in support system cradles your head and neck, to help keep your chin out and your airway more open.
At first glance, the pillow looks—and feels—like a pressure-relieving memory foam neck pillow. And while it does relieve pressure, inside there is an innovative support system that cradles your head and neck, keeping your chin out to help keep your airway open. With traditional pillows, sleeping on your back or with your chin close to your chest may result in a restricted airway, one of the common causes of snoring. But with our new and improved No-Snore Pillow, you get NightCare SmartSleep support and all night comfort you need—and your partner gets a quiet, undisturbed night, too.
Order the NightCare No-Snore Pillow today and reduce snoring as you sleep in your natural position!
Intended Use: The design and function of the NightCare No-Snore Pillow have been clinically tested to be helpful in reducing snoring.
Warning: The user of this pillow should consult with his/her physician or health care provider for evaluation of obstructive sleep apnea or other respiratory disorders, if his/her snoring is accompanied by any of the following symptoms:
- Frequent excessive daytime sleepiness
- Periods of not breathing, as observed by bed partners
- Awaking short of breath, choking or gagging
- A history of heart disease
- Being substantially overweight
Warning: Do not use if pain or discomfort result.
Contraindication: Not for use by infants or children