NightCare No-Snore Pillow
In stock (can be backordered)
Try the NightCare No-Snore Pillow, the only adjustable pillow designed, clinically tested, and FDA Cleared to help reduce snoring and mild sleep apnea.
With our exclusive 30-Night Money Back Guarantee, there is no risk – just a quiet night’s sleep for you and anyone who can hear you!
Order the NightCare No-Snore Pillow today and reduce snoring as you sleep in your own natural position. The NightCare No-Snore pillow lets you sleep in your usual position – on your back or on your side.
Using a patented design, the new and improved NightCarePillow is a No-Snore pillow, clinically tested with FDA 510(A) clearance to help reduce snoring while letting users keep their natural sleeping positions. No straps, slings, sleeves, or new sleeping style is needed. The height of the pillow can be adjusted to put your head in the proper position to open your airway to reduce snoring and the correct postural alignment so you wake up feeling refreshed energized.
The real elephant in the bedroom you or your partner is sleeping on the couch. Not very sexy. Snoring isn’t sexy. And other solutions are even less sexy, from dental appliances and masks, to kicks in the back and ribs from the person you sleep with. Getting more sleep can actually have a major impact and improvement on your health and well being. The cumulative effects of sleep loss and sleep disorders represent a public health problem and have been associated with a wide range of health consequences including hypertension, diabetes, obesity, depression, heart attack, stroke, and at-risk behaviors.
A sleep partner who snores can have a significant impact on the quality of sleep of their partner. Seriously, wouldn’t you want your partner to do whatever it takes to help you get a better night’s sleep? And wouldn’t you do the same for your partner?
Finally, a comfortable snore reducing, no-snore pillow!
The patented support system cradles your head and neck, keeping your chin out and your airway open. The pillow looks—and feels—like a pressure-relieving memory foam neck pillow. But, with traditional pillows, sleeping on your back or with your chin close to your chest results in a restricted airway, one of the most common causes of snoring. With our new and improved No-Snore Pillow, you get the support and the all night comfort you need—and your partner gets a quiet, night, too.
• Built-in support system cradles head and neck to help keep your chin out and airway more open
• Exclusive NightCareFoam conforms to the natural contours of your shoulders, neck and head for pressure-relief and support
• Molded ear cups for low pressure and better postural alignment
• Channeled profile helps improve alignment of head and neck
• 3 removable foam inserts for customized neck support
• 2 removable NightCareFoam layers allow you to adjust the height of the pillow for small, medium and tall sleepers
• NightCareFoam is made with natural green tea, active charcoal and natural seed oil to help neutralize odors
• Pillow cover is removable and machine-washable
• Fits into a standard pillow case
• Measures 25.5″ x 13″ x 5.5”
Intended Use: The design and function of the NightCare No-Snore Pillow have been clinically tested to be helpful in reducing snoring.
Warning: The user of this pillow should consult with his/her physician or health care provider for evaluation of obstructive sleep apnea or other respiratory disorders, if his/her snoring is accompanied by any of the following symptoms:
• Frequent excessive daytime sleepiness
• Periods of not breathing, as observed by bed partners
• Awaking short of breath, choking or gagging
• A history of heart disease
• Being substantially overweight
Warning: Do not use if pain or discomfort result.
Contraindication: Not for use by infants or children